Meet the first lambs of spring!
The Earth Trust holds annual Lambing Weekends every spring here at the Earth Trust Farm, and there's always plenty of farmyard fun to be had!
This year's were our most successful yet with over 8,700 people joining us over the four days.
This year the Lambing Weekends were on:
Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th March
Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd April
Your feedback is really important so we can improve our events and what we can offer. If you came along, please take a few minutes to tell us what you thought.
Our Lambing Weekends give people the opportunity to see the first spring lambs and take part in a host of fun, outdoor activities:
- Visit the sheep sheds to see the ewes and lambs and meet shepherd Emma of Emma's Ewesful Acres
- Also encounter some of Emma's Simmental cows
- Meet the Coopers Oxford Pork sandy and black pigs and piglets
- See the Norton & Yarrow Cheese anglo nubian goats and kids in the farmyard
- Bale climbing
- Tractor and trailer rides (weather permitting)
- Take part in our sheep hunt and quiz
- Make a pompom sheep and/or a farmyard finger puppet and join in story time
- Try drop spinning wool with The Outside
- Candle rolling with Brightwell Bees
- Plus outside play area, face paiting, mud kitchen and more!
Refreshments available from Poem Tree Cafe and Emma's Ewesful Acres BBQ.
Please note: pregnant women and those who are immunocompromised are advised not to enter the lambing shed; see our Health & Safety Information for further details.
Book online via Eventbrite to receive a discount on entry prices - please note this incurs a booking fee and that ticket sales for each day end at 5pm the day before.
You can also save money by purchasing an Earth Trust Festival Passport - the provides entry for a family to each of the four Earth Trust seasonal festivals (one day of Lambing, the Summer Picnic, the Autumn Water Festival and Natural Christmas - worth £55).
| || |
On the gate
|Adult ||£5 ||£6 |
|Child || £3 ||£4 |
(2 adult + 2 children)
| £13.50 ||£16 |
|Festival Passport || £45 |
* Online sales end at 5pm the day before the event
You may find our Event FAQs useful, but please get in touch if you have any questions: email@example.com or 01865 407792.