Meet the first lambs of spring!
The Earth Trust holds annual Lambing Weekends every spring here at the Earth Trust Farm, and there's always plenty of farmyard fun to be had!
Last year's were our most successful yet with over 8,000 people joining us over the four days.
This year the Lambing Weekends are on:
Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th March
Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd April
Our Lambing Weekends give people the opportunity to see the first spring lambs and take part in a host of fun, outdoor activities:
- Visit the sheep sheds to see the ewes and lambs and meet shepherd Emma of Emma's Ewesful Acres
- Also encounter some of Emma's Sussex and Simmental cows
- Meet the Coopers Oxford Pork sandy and black pigs and piglets
- See the Norton & Yarrow Cheese anglo nubian goats and kids in the farmyard
- Bale climbing
- Outdoor play area
- Take part in our sheep hunt and quiz
- Make a pompom sheep or a farmyard finger puppet
- Enjoy refreshments in Poem Tree Cafe or from Emma's BBQ
Please note: pregnant women and those who are immunocompromised are advised not to enter the lambing shed; see our Health & Safety Information for further details.
Book online via Eventbrite to receive a discount on entry prices - please note this incurs a booking fee and that ticket sales for each day end at 5pm the day before.
You can also save money by purchasing an Earth Trust Festival Passport - the provides entry for a family to each of the four Earth Trust seasonal festivals (one day of Lambing, the Summer Picnic, the Autumn Water Festival and Natural Christmas - worth £55).
| || |
On the gate
|Adult ||£5 ||£6 |
|Child || £3 ||£4 |
(2 adult + 2 children)
| £13.50 ||£16 |
|Festival Passport || £45 |
* Online sales end at 5pm the day before the event