Meet the first lambs of spring!
The Earth Trust holds annual Lambing Weekends every spring here at the Earth Trust Farm, and this year there's even more farmyard fun to be had!
Lambing Weekends 2016 are on 12th-13th March and 19th-20th March.
11am-4pm each day.
Our Lambing Weekends give people the opportunity to see the first spring lambs and take part in a host of fun, outdoor activities. Confirmed so far:
- Visit the sheep sheds and farmyard to see the ewes and their lambs and meet shepherd Emma
- Sandy and Black pigs and piglets (Coopers Oxford Pork)
- Anglo Nubian goats and kids (Norton & Yarrow Cheese)
- Candle rolling with Brightwell Bees
- Bale climbing
- Outdoor play area
- Sheep Hunt and quiz
- Make animal magnets and farmyard masks
Refreshments will be available from Poem Tree Cafe and Little Wittenham Lamb.
Please be aware: pregnant women and those who are immunocompromised are advised not to enter the lambing shed; see our Health & Safety Information for further details.
- £15 family (2 adults and up to 2 children)
- £6 adult
- £3 child
Want to get in for FREE?
Earth Trust Friends can get in for free (and get fast-track entry) – join today or when you book tickets online (see below).
Want to jump the queue?
Book online* and get fast-track entry:
Online ticket sales close 1hr before the event starts. If you miss out please pay on the gate.
*Incurs a booking/processing fee