The second of 2017's Lambing Weekends!
Come and see us down on the farm during our annual Lambing Weekends!
- Visit the sheep sheds to see the ewes and newborn lambs, and meet shepherd Emma of Emma's Ewesful Acres
- Also encounter some of Emma's Simmental cows
- Meet the Coopers Oxford Pork sandy and black pigs and piglets
- See the Norton & Yarrow Cheese anglo nubian goats and kids
- Bale climbing
- Tractor and trailer rides (weather permitting)
- Take part in our sheep hunt and quiz
- Make a pompom sheep and/or farmyard finger pupper and join in with story time
- Try drop spinning wool with The Outside
- Candle rolling with Brightwell Bees
- Plus outside play area, face painting, mud kitchen and more!
Refreshments available from Poem Tree Cafe and Emma's Eweful Acres BBQ.
Don't forget your wellies!
Please be aware: pregnant women and those who are immunocompromised are advised not to enter the lambing shed, please see our Health & Safety Information for more details.
The first Lambing Weekend is on 25th-26th March.
Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd April, 11am-4pm each day (last admission: 3.30pm)
Earth Trust Centre, OX14 4QZ
Prices & Booking
| || || |
On the gate: £6 adult, £4 child, £16 family*, FREE for Earth Trust Friends
Online: £5 adult, £3 child, £13.50 family*
*Family = 2 adults + 2 children
No need to book, just drop in and pay on the day, however there is a discount for pre-paid tickets (online sales end at 5pm the day before the event):
(Booking online incurs a fee)
Booking & Refund information
You may find our Event FAQs useful
All funds raised go towards supporting the Earth Trust's work