Save money with a Festival Passport!
Every year Earth Trust holds four seasonal festivals, each crammed with family activities and crafts, and opportunities for everyone to explore the outdoors:
- Our spring festival is over two Lambing Weekends
- During the summer we hold a Summer Picnic
- In the autumn it's time for our Autumn Water Festival
- Our winter festival is Natural Christmas
For 2017 we have launched a Festival Passport which will allow a family entry to all four festivals for a discounted price. Entry for a family (2 adults and 2 children) ranges from £12 to £16 depending on the festival, but you can save 15% and attend all four for just £45.
How to buy
To take advantage of this great offer, please call the office (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday) on 01865 407792. To buy online, please visit our Eventbrite page for Lambing, choose which day you'd like to come (you can change this later if necessary) and select Festival Passport from the ticket options.
Please note: booking online incurs a processing fee.
- Entry is for two adults and one or two children (age 3-16yrs) to four separate festivals: one day of the Lambing Weekends, the Summer Picnic, the Autumn Water Festival and Natural Christmas.
- Valid for entry once to each event (including single entry to festivals held over more than one day).
- The passport is valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- For Natural Christmas, which is priced by activity rather than having an entry fee, you will be awarded £12 worth of vouchers to spend on activities.