Earth Trust Apprenticeships
An apprenticeship is a work-based learning programme where the apprentice is employed by a business and is working towards a specific, recognised qualification.
Apprenticeships at the Earth Trust, in partnership with Abingdon and Witney College and Oxfordshire Apprenticeships, provide an excellent work based skills training opportunity with an ambitious and innovative organisation, providing a springboard into further employment within the environmental sector and beyond.
- Open to 16 year olds* and above (no upper age limit).
- Require a minimum of 4 GCSEs at grade A* - D or equivalent (unless specified otherwise). Applications will not be accepted from individuals with a degree or higher level qualification.
- 1 year fixed-term.
- Offer the opportunity to work with a vibrant, ambitious charity in the heart of south Oxfordshire.
- Are in Business Administration, Land Management, Marketing and Communications, (all Level 2) and Marketing and Fundraising (Level 3).
*A minimum age limit of 18 may apply to certain roles, due to lone working requirements.
Level 2 apprenticeships
- Business Administration Apprenticeship
We plan to offer this apprenticeship during 2017, keep an eye out for more details.
Don’t feel you are quite ready for an Apprenticeship?