WEATHER UPDATE (Sat 23rd, 8am): Lambing is still going ahead this weekend despite bad weather! Our children's activities, craft stalls, Poem Tree Cafe, and of course the lambing sheds are all inside, so please come along whatever the weather brings! Lots of lambs were born over the first weekend, with lots more still to come.
(Please note that the Pooh Sticks Championships have regrettably been cancelled)
Enjoy a family day out in the spring sunshine. Come along to our real working farm for our annual lambing weekends in partnership with Camilla and Roly
- Come and learn about sheep production with our farmers Camilla and Roly
- Visit the sheep sheds (indoors) to meet the ewes, their newborn lambs and perhaps see one or two being born!
- There'll also be tractor and trailer rides, bale climbing, meet the shepherd talks
- Children's craft activities and craft stalls
- Poem Tree cafe will be open for light refreshments and Camilla and Roly's lamb burgers will be on sale
Important Health & Safety Information
We want everyone to have a fantastic day out but please remember this is a working farm. The advice given here and on site aims to ensure you have a safe visit to the Earth Trust Farm.
Most importantly please remember to wash your hands, and children's hands, after visiting the lambing sheds and bales.
Footwear, pushchair and wheelchair wheels should also be washed if soiled. Hand and footwear washing facilities will be available.
Pregnant women are advised not to visit the lambing sheds.
For full Health & Safety advice please click here...
Date & Time
Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th March 10am-4pm
Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th March 10am-4pm
Earth Trust Centre, Little Wittenham, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4QZ
Adults £6, Children £3, Family £13
No booking necessary, just turn up!